Friday, March 13, 2020

AMOG'd by a professor's 12-year-old son

AMOG'd by a professor's 12-year-old son. (AMOG: alpha male of the group.) I feel so bad for this socially awkward fellow; I can relate. The professor obviously didn't teach his son manners or worse, encourages this. Bet the boy knows the poor student can't really do anything to him. Thanks to cell phones you can at least get audio of the incident to show the parent, who we hope would discipline his son. As much as I don't like violence, this spoiled kid deserves the belt for talking to an adult this way. That would be part of my lecture before some hands-on discipline: "A young adult, at my job, is an adult. Last chance: apologize to Mr. Smith in front of the class or else." Yes; teach kids sir, ma'am, Mr. and Miss again.

No comments:

Post a Comment